Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Ross Kemp On Gangs Rio Stream

Ee

is supposed to be doing something other than this cualqier xD, such as going to the insurance to give me my new pads è.é, which incidentally I've been waiting two weeks D:, shortage of medicamenteoss nouuu

Anyway .. : 'D the last two months I trauma Inazuma Eleven (ewe I know it's for kids, and I feel bad for them uwu fangirl)

pp-but, A; are so amorsh ~, with super magical techniques and bro-first: 'D. * *

fangirlea uu well, unemployed.

But either way, 'D girl in fanfictionis doing a contest for a super fic and I like that I fail I can not avoid participating (?). yes only e.eU.


Someoka º::::: Ryugo 1 x Fubuki Shirou ::::::


las cosas tal cual son

\u0026lt;3! GMOs; A; ... OTP! Someoka got all tsun tsun when Fubuki entered into the computer and then the scene as Gheit on the roof cute \u0026lt;3 loves pure



2 º::::: Fudou Akio x Yuuto
Kidou
fudou loves kidou

Fudou is so different from kido: 3, are highly complementary

D, x filthy goggles, in addition &; Aacute; s not reveal Kidou's beautiful eyes are hard to do, oh well and also the echo d I am totally fail lol.

And I still have the funds: 3, in which, I am also fail. lol. Finally ~

from here a while I have to make your entry jo ~, A; to congratulate her on graduating! * HUG *, A;
-flight-

0 comments:

Post a Comment