Friday, December 31, 2010

Cruising Spots In New York City Christmas guest.

For once stole the questionnaire to my fellow bloggers medicineras (yes, I make up adjectives). Via Monterito

favorite Christmas Carol: Traditional English
: December 25, fun, fun, fun! and Towards Bethlehem Va A Burra, rin rin. All you have apparently little sounds silly. Traditional
Yankie: Jingle Bells Rock, the Oh Holy Night is also very nice.
Traditional Christmas carol that is not: Last Christmas Wham and One More Year of Mecano.

What are you doing on Christmas Day?
The typically vague. What

breakfast on Christmas and Epiphany? Chocolate
roulade with fresh cream.

Nieva "where you live?
has snowed before the holidays. During yet.

Have you ever asked for the bonus?
often. It was great fun.

Got a holiday tradition?
Personality? Volume Lacasitos grapes rather than Christmas Eve last year.

Who cooks at Christmas?
My mother. My father the guides if you do and my brother and I helped with the stuffed peppers and canapés.

What are you doing on Christmas Eve?
Comer (little), and go for a spin.

Your favorite ornament:
snow stars and staripo marzipan but not typical.

favorite Christmas movie: Eh ...
Only

House.
What kind of Christmas tree do you have?

Niiiinguno. Before I had abetus plasticus.
Have you ever had a White Christmas?

Yes, I remember one when I was little but usually snows weeks before or in January, never the 25th.
What time did you wake up the day of Reyes?

later this year because I'll probably spend the night playing with my band and I do not arrive before six at home.
A wish for Christmas:

willpower to study andTake all the subjects you can. Although it is something I'm going to have to work myself. And, friends, music, books and tebeyos. My desires have nothing to do with my personal effort for me I keep me =)
displayed
Are gifts wrapped or bagged or unwrapped? Wrapped
please. Do not be a crappy.

Lights "white or colored?
When it comes to the usual flashing lights of the houses without lights please. What harm done to the eye. If you are from outside: two, white and colored. Why stay with a choice.

When you decorate the house for Christmas?
I'm not a very of these parties, once put a minicampana and a branch (false) of mistletoe on the door (so no one can kiss under the door because there's no room ...) This year I made to some stars of snow.
Besides my mother put me in the door extravagant ornaments and last year to recreate a cardboard angel I was with Heidi's face.

favorite remember when you were small:
Go to see the lights of the Plaza Mayor and Cortilandia with my parents. About Cortilandia was far more cool or before or improve my memory as to the effect nostalgia for now ...

"You open a gift on Christmas Eve? (Or the night before Epiphany):
ever.
How you decorate your Christmas Tree?
And go with the tree ... No Christmas tree in my house ... before with colored balls, Papanoeles pijadas as plump and tinsel. More strange tuft at the tip. Snow

Love or hate?
Love Like do not drive heh, heh.

Ice Skating:
is one of those things I've never done. I would try.

At the top of your Christmas Tree:
There is no tree in my house. Jeopardy with gaaaata. Formerly a strange golden crest.

Prefer to give gifts or receive them? Dispensing

. I like to see the face that puts people, especially when they like. When receiving never know what to do or say whendo receive them, although I do hope.
favorite Christmas Program:

None. I would like to see the Charlie Brown special is apparently famous in English-speaking countries, as might be my favorite but here are no special Raphael Cruz y Raya / Morancos / José Mota making cinnamon ...
The carol sadder:

had one in a tape of Christmas carols that I found very depressing but I do not remember his name. The "Holy Night" sung by Michele (Glee) makes me mourn because it is very nice, does it? And with that and a biscuit:




HAPPY 2011 TO ALL!

0 comments:

Post a Comment