Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Cb Radio Lafayette Colorado Free Translation - Howl


hit song Piece of Florence + The Machine. This song makes me, I do not care how bad this sounds. It is so so hopelessly good and has a amazing imagination. "Lycanthropy as a metaphor for sexual desire unleashed? Vote.







Howling

If only you could see the beast that I've become
The was holding but it seems that you have released
Screaming in the dark, I howl when we're apart
spend my teeth on your chest to savor your heart pounding

My fingers scratch your skin, trying penisYou're tearing
traro moon stands out at night and for which I have to
My fingers scratch your skin, trying to penetrate the moon You're tearing
clocking in at night and for which I have to

Howl, howl
Howling,

howl There is no turning back, I'm getting ready to attack
My blood is singing with your voice, I pour
Saints can no longer help me, the strings have broken
Salgo in your search with bleeding feet on the ground
sacred
As a child possessed, the beast howling in my veins
want to find, start all your tenderness

And howl, howl
Howl, howl

Beware the curse quXC




0 comments:

Post a Comment