Friday, November 19, 2010

Starcraft Fishmaster Manual Free Translation - Crazy

ta your emotions resonate much space And when you're out there with no worries
Yes, I was not aware
But not because I did not know enough

"I knew too that make me crazy?
"that make me crazy? "that make me crazy? Possibly

And I hope you're having a great
But think twice is my only advice
Come on, who do you think
who do you think, who do you think, who do you think you are? Ja, ja, ja, be blessed Do you really think you're in charge?

Well, I think you're crazy

I think you're crazy I think you're crazy
king, I want to be like them

Ever since I was little
Ever since I was little
It looked like fun
And it's no coincidence I've come
And I can die when I'm done

But maybe I'm crazy
Maybe you're crazy
Maybe we're crazy
Probably




0 comments:

Post a Comment