Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Clip Art Lobster Boat Corpus input Nya ~: 3

Yay *-*
entry today is Corpus \u0026lt;3

is a shame that academia had most of the day) X
but hey, I went fence jump ; before and had to return at 4:00 pm
XP no problem

* 3 * here are some photos





ohh my pattern I was able to photograph the San Jeronimo \u0026lt;3 XD I could see he left the academy q2 so bad lol picture quality, are my lousy cell phone camera xD

* 3 *

and the second Patron San Cristobal \u0026lt;3 \u0026lt;3 & lt; 3 \u0026lt;3 the largest



*-* as I'm a fool I stood in the arch of San Francisco and when the saint passed the Arc parishioners they loaded, they crouched, because the muyy saint is very very high lol.

Parishioners: qsang! is caéeeeee!
people: * is crushed against the wall of arc * All matching shoulder!
* 5 minutes after fighting-w-
parishioners *-* YAY! * Still * manage to get up and

XD that picture came by default when it was being crushed by people:) was divertidoo

and when I got home, preparing to chiriuchu
fotito *-* ç
of guinea pigs about to enter the oven lol C
HTMLXC

lol, I'm afraid to see the guinea pig so XD --------------------------




A extra \u0026lt;3



Jo ~~~~~~~~~~ 3 \u0026lt;3 \u0026lt;3 \u0026lt;3 \u0026lt;3 \u0026lt;3 \u0026lt;3 \u0026lt;3 \u0026lt;3


: 3,; u; morning algiunas decent pictures show you the holy xD

*-*
and finally, I'm too hyper, lol, I think that's the thing that gave me the academy psicoloco q2, yio no DX was depressed my friends are rare, there was no need for me to go oblidada q2. I look normal now, no one there again q2,
oh well I never

0 comments:

Post a Comment