Monday, May 28, 2007

Campervans Scotland Buy Resaca electoral

It is time to update ... The truth is that it has not been anything interesting at this time.
The past weekend I went to Tenerife and I met Luna, she gave us the grace to be born when we were on our way.
is beautiful, just like a newborn ... The mother was very tired and I could enjoy the whole family.
If you ask me as Tenerife do not know, I just went to my aunt's house and clinic Lulu. Visit
a while the black sand beach and the shawl me feet.
most important thing is to be with yours and I did.
On the plane, back, I almost punctured eardrum, blessed altitude (to avoid travel to be constipated, did you know?).
This weekend I did nothing, or if ... enjoymy home, my rabbit (pet) and my husband. Today
electoral hangover caught me a bit angry ... respect the opinions of others but ... Is there anyone else that an uneducated worker rights?
Anyway that tomorrow is Tuesday ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment