Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Nintendo Star Generator

I'm super-proud of myself, for others it will be stupid but I have a horrible phobia to cockroaches, my phobia comes to such an extent that paralyzed me. In my work (low with two patios) I ever meet, two or one, because I went to the bar next door to wait for my compilation. Well I'm beating left me at the entrance a super roach and am able to enter, I am able to inspect the center, I can sweep ... DIOSSSS for me is quite an achievement.
Yesterday I took the day for me, as the advantage ... In the early morning which Maruja I wipe my house, take my bunny to the vet, a lot of time thinking I had a cold and you have is allergies (but that) then I did the comidita (heh heh) to my husband and I go to medoctor after the hairdressing and then the dentist (that pain ..) I had a sore mouth clean ... As for the weekend
... VIVA Fuentes track of clothes so cheap ... Today
Curran again I have a presenter "famosillos" for hair removal.

0 comments:

Post a Comment